Friday, June 10, 2011

Bittersweet Farewell to Class of 2011

Friday, 10 June 2011

Dear 2011 Graduates and Parents:

Your Graduation ceremony was a bittersweet delight; incredible in honoring you and your accomplishments, though certainly sad in imagining you-all departing from the Upper School.

I have posted the text of my graduation Ode To The Class of 2011 on my Blog at: http://wagnersmvsblog.blogspot.com/ for folks to peruse at your leisure.

I look forward to seeing you in the days, weeks, and months to come. Best wishes towards a restful summer and please remember to return and visit us here at MVS, especially before you head-off to college and life’s next steps.

I am very proud of the Class of 2011!

With sincere regards

“Wags”

Samuel Wagner, V
Head of Upper School

No comments:

Post a Comment